Thursday, August 22, 2013

Due: Friday, August 22nd

Wow... Not sure if you remember me.. but I am Mrs. Schulenberg, your English teacher. Seriously, it has been quite a week with my sick three year-olds. I am SO hoping that I will be back in class tomorrow. I have really worked to keep you all moving forward and at the same momentum. I hope this week has been successful and productive even in my absence.

Due on Friday:
1. Annotation of the article on questioning. You have instructions, examples, etc. on how to annotate. You should be able to execute this task.
2. Once you are done annotating the article, you need to report your findings and the ideas of the text into your notes using the Cornell note method. You need to complete ALL THREE steps of Cornell notes.
3. You will have a quiz on: Types of questions, Bloom's Taxonomy, importance of questioning and purpose of questioning, annotation, Cornell notes, AND the content of the article on Friday. Be ready.

If you have questions, or ever have questions, please be sure to email me if it is after the school day.
lara.schulenberg-smith@leesummit.k12.mo.us


No comments:

Post a Comment